Today is a sad day for me. A friend is having a tough day for days and I could see her and hug her to show my support and ask them to please fight as it always has.
Carmen, is a friend many years ago in my early knowledge of the Soledad Brothers. It has always been a fighter and rebel against society. Since I know how they live, think and feel about things is unique and personal.
In the brotherhood has been actively involved many years and even try to get to form a Governing Board shall submit it to Sister of Solitude ...
Time and circumstances prevented years ago that was carried out but did not hesitate to fight to the last day to take forward the Board ...
Today, what is going wrong and your mood is low.
from this blog Your friend Juanmi, I ask you to do so this morning I told you in person. You keep fighting like you've always done, that there is nothing you can with your way of being, that nobody and nothing can you and I wholeheartedly wish you the best of recoveries and will soon see you again down the street laughing and enjoying Your Soledad as you have always done ....
For you, I ask my Lady of Sorrows, SOLEDAD, touch you with her mantle and give you the chance to see the next Easter to enjoy it in its passage through the streets of our city.
sure it will support you even during these difficult days.
Fight for you and yours and make them proud of your effort ... Kisses
Juanmi
that never leave you side ..........
0 comments:
Post a Comment