Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sales Agreement Template

....( CONGRATULATIONS MIGUEL)


Day September 29, Feast of St. Michael the Archangel.

Today I want to remember in this post from a friend, colleague and a better person .... A special kind worth knowing.

One day I had the good fortune to meet and to date has proven itself to me.

Michelangelo, as I call him, Corona for those who know him so popular, has won a place in the hearts of my family. And what about my guild. Is a regular every Friday at the start of the brotherhood of our Soledad since he had the chance to take the first lift to the mystery of San Juan. Today

want to give everyone and wish that tomorrow September 29th enjoy a good day with your closest people on the day of San Miguel.

Juanmi A hug, Maria del Mar, Itziar Sara and Mary ... 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment