The other half of me introduced me to this man, and I vibrated with excitement to see him sing and play and their world seemed more beautiful than mine.
confess that I can not crawl to contemplate and know that I have done so little, I've been so basic with this pair of eyes. Now watch it and maybe you know, like me, the eyes for which often serve more to go astray. I try now to use them to enrich the soul and a little cheer every time on my face shine.
With total public affection for the Holy Word.
PS: And, as a friend who does not know English, "which lyrics so profuuunda yaaave "
Atte.: Holy
confess that I can not crawl to contemplate and know that I have done so little, I've been so basic with this pair of eyes. Now watch it and maybe you know, like me, the eyes for which often serve more to go astray. I try now to use them to enrich the soul and a little cheer every time on my face shine.
With total public affection for the Holy Word.
PS: And, as a friend who does not know English, "which lyrics so profuuunda yaaave "
Atte.: Holy
One more. Enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment