Monday, August 3, 2009

Top Oc Orthoedic Surgeons




After the good production No Bitch, I wrote a story over a year, thought it was difficult to find a story that asked, therefore, but Ugly Dinner appeared , story inspired by the French film Le Diner Cons director Francis Drink. But I give them the bad news to many followers, as a matter of renewal of show I will not tell it in San Antonio.

I'm giving strength to the latest adaptation of the Decameron , which I entitled, according to the storyline, The Sarcophagus of Archbishop Minutolo and marketing issues that have become known as " The Jorgito day Chumbimba almost give. " Do not know what will be the thing, but the truth is that with the last title outsells the story. I believe that is the product of the sound of the word chumbimba and expressing, dear foreign friends, that poor Huey nearly killed that day ... it may be that people would cause a bit of curiosity to know what was in about to die a human. In short, I dunno, the point is that the title and cause another effect and affect.

For now we are working on new stories, new stories. We can not stay with what we have because we have a demanding, so this coming weekend which begins on August 6 at night, we have two new stories to tell, we hope that will match the last two stories that took Holy Word to you.

ATT: The Holy .

0 comments:

Post a Comment